The Accounting Game: Learn the Basics of Financial Accounting
The world of accounting can be intimidating. Whether you're a manager, business owner, aspiring entrepreneur, or taking a college course in accounting, you'll find yourself need to know the basics...but baffled by complicated accounting books. What if learning accounting could be as simple and fun as running a child's lemonade stand? It can.
The Accounting Game presents financial information in a format so simple and so unlike a common accounting textbook, you may forget you're learning skills that will help you get ahead! Using the world of a child's lemonade stand to teach the basics of managing your finances, this book makes a dry subject fun and understandable. As you run your stand, you'll begin to understand and apply financial terms and concepts like assets, liabilities, earnings, inventory and notes payable, plus:
- Interactive format gives you hands-on experience
- Color-coded charts and worksheets help you remember key terms
- Step-by-step process takes you from novice to expert with ease
- Fun story format speeds retention of essential concepts
- Designed to apply what you learn to the real world
The revolutionary approach of The Accounting Game takes the difficult subjects of accounting and business finance and makes them something you can easily learn, understand, remember and use!